Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome Aboard the Struggle Bus...

Okay. So my week to enjoy my favorite foods and be lazy is up. Well, it was up a few days ago. And I suck.
Seriously. I need some motivation/drive/determination. I know what I want to work towards, but in all my years of trying I don't know how to get there. I've never been good at dieting and keeping to a workout schedule on my own. It doesn't help that it is fuh-reezing outside, and I can't afford a gym membership. 
BUT! That's a pretty lame-@$$ excuse if I ever did hear one. I am trying to ease my way back into running. I bought a Fitbit (as recommended by the lovely Jenny), and I love it. I went for a short run last night. Today I went for a nostalgic walk at the park and got a few miles in. But I know it isn't enough. I'll be honest with you and say that I have been eating terribly. Horribly really.
Some of it has to do with the fact that I am bored already. It's only been a week and a few days, and I am going insane. I look at job postings online everyday, but I can't seem to put my finger on exactly what I want to do. I know this is not the time to be extremely picky, but there's got to be something out there I would enjoy doing...
Sorry to sound like such a bum, but I just want to be honest with you.
Next week's post will be much better than this one, I promise. It's time to kick it up a notch.

Thanks for reading,
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment